Here is a video of the same model with the color transition done in After Effects CS3.
Both images rendered at 2560x2160 took about 1 hour and 30 minutes each...on HP 6515b
Video was rendered on 3 computers:
- 0-699 Frames on my HP 6515b took about 20 Hours
- 700-1400 Frames done on Mudit's desktop i7 920 with 4GB RAM took about 5 hours
- 1401-1750 Frames done on DJ's laptop i7 740 with 4GB RAM took about 5 hours
For comparison frame no 699 (at 720p) was rendered on all 3 systems
- Time on HP6515b = 3:21 mins
- DJ's Laptop = 0:57mins
- Mudit's System = 0:31mins
Same video (a bit longer - at 25fps) but with no color change and better quality:
Note: I made most of the model. The parts that i did not model are the car floor (not seen) and the car body structure(did modify it though). I did all the textures and lighting.
PS : As my dad is a fan of Ferrari ...... This one is for him.